Studio Prices & Policies
- We like to hear a demo of the music, and at least speak with, if not meet with the people involved, before we quote a rate.
- Rates are determined individually with each client, we have no universal rate. Rates are based on what you are recording, level of difficulty, and studio availability. Rates are negotiated per project.
- Sessions are billed by the hour only, no block rates of any kind are available.
- Clock starts at booked start time, even if you call saying you will be late.
- One extra hour is charged for set up time for basic tracks, the first day a band records.
- Clock stops when the session ends, not at the booked end time (that's good for you if we end early).
- Clock stops for food brakes. mmmm, food brakes.
- If you would like the piano tuned for your project, a $90 charge will be added to the bill.
- Canceling a session within 48 hours of your booked time will result in a charge of 2 hours, if we are unable to re-book that time.
- New clients are asked to pay cash at the end of each session. Checks and balances are cool after we get to know you a little.
- Please bring your own blank CDs, DVDs, Hard Drives, Tape, Etc. We do not sell any physical items.
Grampa Studios |
For Sale |
Studio Photos |
Po Gyzer |
Schaefer City |